How comfortable are you with sharing your challenging life experiences?
How do you decide when, and how, to share?
What factors should you consider?
If you are unsure of the above HOP is the course for you. This small group setting provides a space to reflect on any challenges that might carry negativity from others. Any and all topics are welcome and no disclosure is needed.
If you’ve wondered how….
- a new partner might react to your experience of trauma
- to tell your children about your recovery from cancer
- your colleagues might react to you caring for a family member in recovery from addiction
- people you support in work roles knowing about your challenges with mental health
- to speak positively about old self harm
This is the space to learn the steps you need to consider before actioning any of these …and any other challenge.
We have two courses booking now for week commencing 16th March, one for any community member and another for those working in health and social care.