Resource: Suicide prevention tips for the New Year
An especially important message for all!
If you are feeling alone or low and have suicidal thoughts, please reach out to someone and use all the resources available including our two online and printable tools to help. Designed in partnership with Moray community members and health professionals. Discover mental health pathways to help support your own and others mental health:
We are running two Suicide Prevention Skills courses early this year:
Suicide Prevention Skills January 15th 2020, 6pm-9-pm, Fochabers Public Institute
Suicide Prevention Skills February 25th 2020, 9am-12.30pm, Legacy, The Park, Findhorn
- The ability to recognise a person at risk of suicide.
- The ability to ask about suicide including the ability to display listening and questioning skills.
- An awareness of the impact of attitudes on suicide.
- Explore working with the person at risk of suicide and others to keep the person safe.
- Promote problem-solving and use of self-help techniques with a person at risk of suicide