The Health and Sport Committee (HSC) is looking into social care for adults over 18 years.
The Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted several issues in relation to social care. HSC are now holding an inquiry to look at:
- the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the social care sector;
- wider issues impacting social care delivery that have come to light because of Covid-19; and
- how lessons can be learned to improve social care systems and delivery in Scotland in the future.
Call for views
HSC are looking for views from people who provide, or receive, care and support at home. They want to hear from:
- individuals receiving care at home
- family members and unpaid carers
- staff, managers or owners of a care at home services, or personal assistants providing care.
Please submit your views by Monday 7 September 2020.
Please use this link to submit your views through Citizen Space: https://yourviews.parliament.scot/health/covid19-social-care/