Free courses Scotland provides free online courses around mutiple topics.
NCFE Level 2 certificate in Understanding Autism is a free online autism awareness course that aims to develop your understanding of the diverse background to the autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and gives practical suggestions when working with individuals who identify themselves as being autistic or neurdiverse.
By doing this online course you could:
- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification.
- Improve your understanding of theories relating to autism.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Ensure your understanding on what is meant by autism and how it is diagnosed.
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
For more information about this course, click here.