YouChoose is a participatory budgeting project from tsiMORAY designed to get communities to choose what should be funded in their area. The Moray Wellbeing Hub is looking to secure your vote on the 27th in Cragellachie between 4pm and 7pm for our projects to:
- coordinate and support a mental health and arts festival in Moray
- support the growth of peer support groups in Moray
- foster new peer trainers with mentoring and support to run courses like WRAP and Living Life to the Full.
How it works:
Everyone has five votes to vote for five different projects. Each project will be at a venue with a stall to promote their ideas and chat with people over a cuppa, cake or sarnie.
Other YouChoose events:
We know that many of our close partner organisations have also put in applications and we hope you can support them too at other events. These include the Moray WRAP Facilitators Group with an application for working with families in Moray, and Mind Your Head Moray who are keen to help more people across Moray with their work.
Come along to your local events and enjoy a cuppa and vote!
– 27th Feb Craigellachie Town Hall
– 28th Feb Elgin Town Hall (Mind Your Head Moray voting)
– 1st March Forres Town Hall
– 2nd March Keith Loft Youth Project