Bespoke Mental Health Training
Moray Wellbeing Hub can provide mental health training and facilitated workshops for organisations and groups of any size across Scotland.
Previously commissioned training has explored topics as diverse as recovery, peer support, employment, housing, crisis management, stress reduction, CBT, time management and relaxation, as well as generic mental health awareness.
As the length and content of courses is dependant on a client’s requirements, please contact us directly to discuss your specific training needs.
Our training aims to:
- Provide relevant understanding of mental health in context of professional and personal roles.
- Promote key concepts of recovery (e.g hope, connectedness, identity, meaning and empowerment)
- Provide skills and knowledge to promote recovery from mental health problems.
- Increase empathy and understanding whilst keeping information relevant and current to the participant.
- Work to the clients required outcomes, ensuring participants complete training with a clear understanding of the topics covered and how to access further information.