HSCM workforce wellbeing: Local social movement support
There has been no more important time to support the Health & Social Care Workforce in Moray.
Their wellbeing as local people and as key resources in the emerging challenge can best be supported in many ways and one of these is in connecting with our local social movement for wellbeing, within or out with their work roles.
Please encourage your colleagues to support themselves by considering;
1. Sign up to Moray Wellbeing Hub’s weekly mailing list
Opportunities for support and information are changing fast in the community. Sign up to evidence and experience-based focused Moray wellbeing info on;
- Supported virtual 1-2-1 community connection
- Opportunities for peer-support in open and closed groups
- Hosting and swift implementation of community ideas
2. Register interest in events to reschedule / go online:
Moray Wellbeing Hub CIC with national partners had planned to deliver events this March but due to the current situation, these are postponed.
We ask that interested people continue to register for these to help us note interest / explore alternatives such as virtual sessions.
- 3h workshop – Exploring ethical considerations of lived experience sharing in HSCM – HSCM Practitioners only.
- 3x3h sessions – To Share or Not to Share? (Full Honest, Open, Proud course on mental health and sharing experiences)
- 2h HSCM workforce event with See Me Scotland and local lived experience – Mental health inclusion / toward a stigma free Moray