October 10th is an international mental health day. To highlight this important date, Moray Wellbeing Hub CIC announces their winter ‘Wellness College’ calendar of courses and events for the coming season.
- Download a printable schedule of courses open to book now.
- Visit our calendar of events on our website here.
- Request a course in your area if one is not avalible
Our FREE events have something for everyone:
- For the tattie holidays are some great creative taster sessions. Pop into our locality gatherings in Cullen (14th), New Elgin (17th), Keith(18th) and Findhorn (25th). Adults, young people and children welcome to drop by for a free cuppa, chat and perhaps even craft. No need to book for these!
- Living Life to the Full CBT courses booking for Fochabers from the 24th October and another planned for Forres/Findhorn from January.
- Parents have November Saturday events ‘Supporting your child with resilience and calm’ in Buckie and Elgin, as well as the 8-week Parenting Matters peer-support course in the new year. Childcare looking to be a problem? Don’t worry, let us know when you book and we will do our best to help find a solution.
- Learn suicide prevention skills with our 3h SIPP courses in Buckie, Aberlour, Fochabers and Findhorn!
- For those wanting to deepen their skills in peer-support, we have a 1-day Peer2Peer essentials course this November.
These fantastic events above are all part of our ‘Wellbeing Connected Moray’ Project supported by Moray LEADER and Moray Alcohol and Drugs Partnership funding.
Are you an employer or manage staff / volunteers?
Check out our employment and mental health breakfast briefings November and January. Brought to you in partnership with tsiMORAY, Elgin BID and AM Employment Law
We also have accredited Scottish Mental Health First Aid courses available in Buckie and Findhorn.