The awards celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self-management work from all over Scotland.
You can submit your entry to the following categories:
- Self-Management Project of the Year
- The Changemaker
- Self-Management Resource of the Year
- Self-Management Champion of the Year
- Shazia Akhtar Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Integration Partnership of the Year
The awards are open to everyone. Deadline for submission is 5pm, Wednesday 2nd August 2017. The winners will be announced on Wednesday 4th October 2017 at the awards ceremony at the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh.
The theme of Self Management Week 2017 is 'Celebrating Change'. It is an opportunity to celebrate our experiences of the changes that have taken place through self-management.
Self-Management Week Leaflet